Custom Mug Printing
For all coffee lovers, you can make every sip memorable with your customised mug.
You can add your name, a date, initials, a slogan, or anything else you can think of!
Printed with full, vibrant colour and print, our mugs is fade & peel resistance and made of 100% ceramic holds up to 11 oz of liquid and comes in carefully in a box.
Frequently asked questions
No. The price shown is the price
If you need 450 pcs and the available quantity shows 300, 500, please select 500. The price difference is negligible.
Generally, we print on our material stock listed in the Instant Price Calculator. If it is not listed, likelihood is we don’t carry it.
If you needed to print a size bigger than A5 but smaller than A4, simply select A4 as the size and let us know your final size in the “remarks” field.
- Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit card
- Credit balance in digital wallet.
Do note that orders will only be process upon complete payment.
Each product has a different production timeline listed in the calculator itself. The cut off timing is 3pm. Orders received after 3pm will be processed the next working days. Production timline DOES NOT includes delivery timeline which will take additional few days depending on your area.
You can login to your account dashboard >> My Order to retrieve the invoice.
* Do note that the invoice will only be available upon Order Ready.
No. You will need to place the order first. In the event that your file is not suitable to print and unable to rectify, you can:
- Request for a full refund to be credited in your digital wallet for your next purchase. OR
- Refund to your credit card/banking account. Do note that a 10% administrative fee will be charged and the refund process may take up to 2 weeks.
You can login to your account dashboard >> My order
In the unfortunate event of a print issue, we will gladly assist to investigate within 5 days from the date of “delivered or completed”. Thereafter, we will not be able to entertain any form of print feedback.
There are many ways to get your design done economically:
- Engage a freelancer via Fiverr (most of the services are USD5 only), or
- DIY your design via Canva (its free and there are tons of templates to use). However there are some little detail to take note (very simple one)
Notes when designing via Canva:
- Enter the actual dimension of the print.
- Remember to show print bleed (File > Show Print Bleed).
- When done, download PDF Print with Crop marks and bleed checked.
- Upload this pdf to us when placing orders.